Hard water is one of the most prevalent water quality issues North Georgia homeowners face. From unwanted mineral deposits on fixtures to dry, itchy skin after a shower, hard water can lead to several symptoms that keep you from enjoying your home’s plumbing. Therefore, we offer water softening solutions to put an end to your struggles and make your home’s water supply safe and comfortable.
What Is Hard Water?
When you have hard water in your home, your water supply has a high content of minerals like magnesium and calcium. These minerals diminish your water quality. To clarify, it impacts all areas of your home that use water, from the laundry room to the kitchen and bathroom. Signs of hard water include:
- Crusty rings in the bathtub and water spots on shower walls and doors
- Mineral deposits on plumbing fixtures
- Dull appearance of laundered clothing
- Lack of lathering from soap, shampoo, and laundry detergent
- Too much sediment in a hot water heater tank
- Clogged plumbing fixtures that lead to low water pressure
- Spots on dishes, glassware, and utensils after a dishwasher cycle
- Foul water odor
If you notice any of these hard water signs in your home, Armor Plumbing can help you get relief through effective water treatments to reduce the mineral content in your water.
Benefits of Our Whole-Home Water Softening Services
So, how can the right water treatment make a difference in your home’s water supply? Our innovative water softening solutions use filtration and de-scaling systems to eliminate hard water problems. For example, water softening solutions offer the following benefits.
- Enhanced taste
- Spot-free dishes
- Cleaner clothes
- No residue after showers and baths
- Fresh, clean water that doesn’t clog showerheads
- Cleaner feeling after a shower
- No more itchy skin and scalp
Turn to North Georgia’s Water Softening Specialists
There’s no reason to suffer from hard water in your home. You and your family deserve an optimal water source that enhances home comfort. As the trusted local water softening experts, the team at Armor Plumbing offers a variety of whole-home water softening solutions to meet your goals and fit your budget. In short, we’ll help you find the right system for your home and provide professional installation to ensure you get the best results.
Contact our friendly, expert plumbers online or call 678-454-2080 to schedule water softening services for your North Georgia home.